The Rapid Shred!
The 6 week shred is a rapid weight loss plan giving you a large loss in weight for the first 2 weeks of the plan, then a steady weight loss over then following 3 weeks. The final week is the last push at geting rid of stubborn fat stores.
The rapid loss section should kick start you and give you visible results in fat loss and energy levels. The last month will show you a way of eating that you can maintain for life, finding it easy to lose weight and the key to long term maintenance. If you ever need a quick fat loss boost before a holiday, just re-do weeks 1 and 2!
All of the meals are nutritionally balanced with protein, carbs, fats, vitamins and minerals approved by our nutritionist.
Weeks 1 & 2:
What to do.
Print off the plans below.
Choose any meal choices from the menu.
Have half a plate of vegetables or salad with every meal. If a sweet meal add berries, apple, grapefruit or kiwi.
Drink at least 2 litres of water every day! This is super important for your fat loss results.
Drinks: Water, herbal teas, fizzy water, tea and coffee black or with unsweetened almond milk.
Week 1: Using your pedometer, aim for 10,000 steps a day. This is very important as walking at a steady rate increases your daily calorie burn without stress on the body and encourages fat burning. No other exercise is required as you are on a reduced calorie plan.
Week 2: Aim for 11 steps a day and bring in your exercise again. We recommend weight training for optomum fat burning results.
Weeks 3-5: increase your steps to 12,000 per day.
Week 6: Repeat week 1 rules.
Free Meals: Have anything you fancy for that meal. No rules. Just enjoy 🙂
*Long duration exercise is not recommended during week 1 (Over 1 hour). If working out for 40 minutes or over, add 1 extra snack post workout.
Once you have completed the first 5 weeks, just follow week 1 again for your last push at burning stubborn fat stores.
6 week Rapid Shred Smoothie Recipes
Men add 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 pear
- 1 handful of grapes
- ¾ cup 0 fat Greek yogurt
- ½ avocado
- ½ lime – juiced.
- Ice & water to taste
– Men add ½ cup pineapple.
- 1 & ¼ cup frozen berries (Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries etc.) Of your choice.
- 1 satsuma, clementine or ½ orange
- 1 serving vanilla or strawberry protein (diet whey or vegan protein)
- 1 handful of nuts
- Ice & water to taste
2 per day women, 3 men.
- Apple & 1 tbsp. nut butter
- Apple and 2 slices chicken or turkey
- 2 slices chicken or turkey & 1 bag popcorn (120 cals bag or less)
- 2 Ryvita or wholegrain rice cakes sliced turkey or chicken and sliced tomato or cucumber.
- 2 Ryvita or wholegrain rice cakes with 1 tbsp. humus or fat free cottage cheese and tomato or cucumber.
- Vegetable sticks & ¼ cup humus
- 1 apple & 1 small handful of nuts